FIRST FULL BAND TOUR IN SEVERAL YEARS THIS SEPTEMBER
- 9/12 - Redding, CA / The Dip
- 9/13 - San Francisco. CA / Cafe du Nord
- 9/14 - Los Angeles, CA / Hotel Cafe
- 9/15 - Tucson, AZ / 191 Toole
- 9/16 - Phoenix, AZ / Rebel Lounge
- 9/20 - Denver, CO / Hi-Dive - presented by CPR OpenAir
- 9/22 - Boise, ID / Neurolux
- 9/23 - Portland, OR / Mississippi Studios
- 9/28 - Seattle, WA / Neumo's
Details, including ticket links in the Tour Dates tab.
"Cahoone has lost none of her easygoing approachability along the way; her songs still amble sweetly and gently, propelled by a voice that radiates kindness. But, starting with "Always Turn Around," From Where I Started tackles personal realities in ways its predecessors generally didn't."
"Singer-songwriter Sera Cahoone, whose reflective songwriting posture and moony, mellow lilt have made her a big draw in the alt-country scene of the Pacific Northwest, reverses that dehumanizing process in the song "Ladybug," a melancholy twang-pop number from her upcoming album From Where I Started."
"The singer-songwriter writes intimate tunes full of lulling melodies and complicated grace, as heard in "Better Woman,"
The 11-song cycle finds her returning to her DIY musical roots, after releasing three albums via Sub Pop and serving as a drummer with Band of Horses and Carissa's Wierd. It also finds her parsing what it means to be alive, through heartache and hope … emotions that are infinite, unforeseen, and always in season, no matter who you are.